Thursday 18 October 2012

Limited edition try i bark prints



To coincide with the publication of my first book on Compost and Height & Organized music from Thessaloniki I have designed 22 limited edition prints consisting of pinhole photography and hand typed composites. The text typed onto the images is pulled from my book, try i bark, though the form is quite different, reacting to the elements of the picture itself.

The first person to buy one will get number 1, the second number 2, and so on. Each print is different, and once they are gone I will not be making anymore, as this is specific to the release of the publication. Each image is roughly A4 in size. 

I have included 7 of the 22 prints below, if you would like to purchase one please get in touch with me at:

patrickwilliamfarmer@gmail.com

One image costs £7 plus postage to anywhere in the world.

To view excerpts from try i bark please vist the text section of this site